Last modified: March 19, 2021
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include information you provide when registering for our service, logging in with social network credentials, participating in polls, contests, surveys or other features of our service, or responding to offers or advertisements, communicating with us, creating a public profile, or signing up to receive newsletters.
The information you provide to us may include Personally-Identifying Information, which is information that can be directly associated with a specific person. Such information may include:
- Your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial information such as your credit card number.
- Information about your interests and activities.
- Your gender, age, date of birth, hometown and other demographic information.
- Your username.
- Other information as determined by Company from time to time.
Users of the Website are under no obligation to provide Company with Personally-Identifying Information of any kind, with the caveat that a user’s refusal to do so may prevent the user from using certain Website features.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- The locations of the websites the user views right before arriving at, while navigating and immediately after leaving the Website.
The information we collect does not include information, such as your username or address, by which you may be personally identified. However, it may be possible for Company to determine from an IP address a user’s Internet service provider and the geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity as well as other statistical usage data. Automatically collecting information helps us improve users’ experience, both in terms of contents and ease of use, on our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information, including a Web Cookie number, time and date of a page or email view and a description of the page or email on which the Web Beacon resides. You may not decline Web Beacons. However, they can be rendered ineffective by declining all Cookies or modifying your browser setting to notify you each time a Cookie is tendered, permitting you to accept or decline Cookies on an individual basis.
- Analytics. We may use third-party vendors, including Google, who use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past activity on the Website, including Google Analytics for Display Advertising. The information collected may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. If you do not want any information to be collected and used by Google Analytics, you can install an opt-out in your web browser (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/) and/or opt out from Google Analytics for Display Advertising or the Google Display Network by using Google’s Ads Settings (google.com/settings/ads).
Company does not process or respond to “Do Not Track” signals, which are related to behavioral tracking of online behavior.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personally-Identifying Information:
- To deliver the information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- To communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshot problems.
- To measure consumer interest in our services.
- To inform you of updates.
- To customize your experience.
- To detect and protect against error, fraud, or other criminal activity.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing Your Information
We may share without restriction aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual.
- With service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting the Website’s functionality and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through the Website. We may also share your name, contact information and credit card information with our authorized service providers who process credit card payments. These service providers may have access to Personally-Identifying Information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also share your Personally-Identifying Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe sharing it is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Sale of Your Personally-Identifying Information
Other than in the circumstances described in the Business Transfers; Bankruptcy clause above, COMPANY DOES NOT SELL PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personally-Identifying Information
You may at any time review or change your Personally-Identifying Information by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below. Upon your request, we will deactivate or delete your account and contact information from our active databases. Such information will be deactivated or deleted as soon as practicable based on your account activity and in accordance with our deactivation policy and applicable law. To make this request, either go to your account settings (if applicable) or contact us as provided below.
We take the security of your Personally-Identifying Information seriously and use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect it. As noted above, we require third parties with whom we share Personally-Identifying Information to adopt similar precautions to protect such information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Personally-Identifying Information by keeping your password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. You should change your password immediately if you believe someone has gained unauthorized access to it or your account. If you lose control of your account, you should notify us immediately.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personally-Identifying Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personally-Identifying Information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personally-Identifying Information is at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
Company understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy in an interactive online world. The Website is not designed for intentionally targeted at children under thirteen (13) years of age, nor is it Company’s policy to intentionally collect information about anyone under the age of thirteen (13). No one under the age of thirteen (13) should submit at Personally-Identifying Information to Company through its Website. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a member of the Website or has otherwise transferred Personally-Identifying Information to the Website, please contact Company using our contact information below to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted.
Savage Farms CBD
128 Lower Rd, Deerfield, MA 01342
Phone: (413) 768-1551